Thursday 13 August 2009

Throwin' (Cherry!) Stones...

...to get your attention!

Now I have it, may I just say a quick Howdy...my name's Em and I am a Glam Welsh Punk residing in the East Midlands.

Things I Love...

Rock/Punk/Rockabilly/Glam music

Animals (Particularly obsessed with cats of all sizes, dogs - in particular Alaskan Malamutes, St Bernards, terriers, Bassett Hounds...meerkhats, bears, wolves, monkeys, pigs....oh just about anything!)

Random and eclectic styles of clothing. TUK Shoes are an obsession right now. Corsets and all lingerie too, of course!

Cosmetics, hairdye, tattoos, piercings....you know, anything that sets us apart!

DJ-ing (My first stint was last Saturday and I loved it!)

Burlesque (I go to a beginners class tomorrow night!)

Writing

British Comedy...Monty Python, Ade Edmunson and Rik Mayall, Stephen Fry, The Mighty Boosh, Peter Kay and Bill Bailey being best points to cite!

Things I hate...

Bigots

Ignorance

Intolerance

Cruelty

British/Worldwide Politics

Swimming in Chav infested waters



Other stuff about me...I have a skull-crushingly boring job, but it keeps me grounded (and housed!), I love horror films and books (more about that at a later date!) I'm following Weight Watchers' Discover plan as I have about 12lbs to lose. I suffer with anxiety and depression, so am up and down like a newlywed's nightie at times, but hope I don't let it run my life.

Expect to see a bit of everything on this blog...I'm that kinda person!

No comments:

Post a Comment